Providence Auto Body is proud to announce that we are certified to repair aluminum vehicles, including being Rhode Island’s first shop certified to repair Ford aluminum body vehicles.
Our technicians have been specially trained in the proper welding techniques in all aspects of welds used in repairing aluminum vehicle structures.
Included in the certification process was very rigorous training, which instruct our technicians on how to properly repair your vehicles, including:
- Understand safe practices when working with aluminum
- Identify the heating limits for straightening
- Understand the position on repairing cracks in aluminum parts and in the frame assembly
- Determine the approved adhesive required
- Describe what types of rivets are approved for use on vehicles
- Understand what is different about welding on aluminum than steel
- Understand what steel strengths are used and what frame repairs are supported
Look inside our world-class repair facility:
Remember – you have the legal right to choose the shop that repairs your vehicle. Providence Auto Body is proud to have properly trained technicians prepared to serve you.
Leave it to the professionals at Providence Auto Body!
Providence Auto Body has been certified and recognized by multiple manufacturers. This ensures that we perform the highest level of service for our customers.